|BENOKÖMÖ! INI VÜKIVÖDABUK VOLAPÜKIK!!!|
|Welcome to the Volapük Wiktionary!|
Spelob, das ojuitol keblünami Vükivödabuk obsik. If labol säkis u dotis, kanol säkön guvani: Smeira. Dunabikos binon mödik! If vilol lärnön mödikumosi dö Volapük it, reidolös padi: VVB:VOLAPUK.
I hope you'll enjoy contributing to our Wiktionary. If you have questions or doubts, you can ask sysop Smeira. There's a lot to do! Help yourself to VVB:VOLAPUK for some elements of Volapük.
--Malafaya 14:34, 2011 yulul 3id (UTC)
Hi, Lo Ximiendo.
Thanks for your contributions to this project. All help is welcome. Malafaya 22:13, 2011 yulul 17id (UTC)
Plural only words[redakön]
Hi, Lo Ximiendo.
Regarding this edit and answering your doubt, the change is not correct because it will create the declination table with singular forms of the word which do not exist. The correct form for plural-only words is like this, by adding an extra parameter "te-plunum=" ("only-plural") and providing the (pseudo-)singular form. Thanks for your work, Malafaya 13:57, 2011 gustul 16id (UTC)
- Well, I didn't know that a plural only declension table exists in Vükivödabuk; I wish it exists in the English Wiktionary. --Lo Ximiendo 21:00, 2011 gustul 16id (UTC)
- Of course, you don't have to know everything ;). To be honest, I had forgotten about it myself. Malafaya 08:31, 2011 gustul 17id (UTC)
Hi, Lo Ximiendo.
Answering your question, "klad2" is a more specific category of the category specified in "klad". For instance, in the page you created färmäntön, klad is värb and klad2 is neloveädik, which means the page will be put in the "Värbs neloveädik" category. "Neloveädik" means intransitive as opposed to "loveädik" = transitive. I hope this answers your question. Malafaya 13:01, 2011 setul 4id (UTC)
Names of Wikimedia Languages[redakön]
Dear Lo Ximiendo,
we are initiating a long needed action - we would like to translate names of all Wikimedia languages to all Wikimedia languages in the next two months. We have noticed that you are very active on Wiktionary and that is the reason why we are taking liberty to contact you.
We hope that you would be interesting to help us in our endeavor - To make this action easier we have already prepared the list of all Wikimedia languages, and for each language we have already prepared the page with existing and missing translations. So when you go to the page for your language you would have two tasks - to check whether existing translations are OK and to fill in the missing one. The more detailed instruction are on the language page.
What are the benefits of this work?
- We believe it is about time to have all Wikimedia languages translated to all Wikimedia languages :)
- Translated languages will be parsed into Wiktionary and the resulting number of Wiktionary entries will be significant for each language. That could significantly increase the number of entries for less developed Wiktionaries, and improve the quality of entries in general.
- Wikidata - this would be great contribution to Wikidata.
- All other projects could benefit from this list (Wiki Travel :)), as we believe that certain amount of terms has to be properly translated to all languages.
We are gathered around the project Wiktionary Meets Matica Srpska and we hope that you would be interesting in working with us! If you have any questions you can ask them on the Names of Wikimedia languages discussion page or via personal emails.
Important notice: The data are licensed under CC0, as they should be incorporated into Wikidata at the end of the process.
If you don’t want to receive future announcement about the project, please leave a note on discussion page.
Thank you and looking forward to hear from you!